Between The Blends of Baguio

The City of Pines has always held a sense of wonder for me. Ever since I've heard a lot of people talk about how Baguio is an amazing vacation place, I have always wanted to go there and explore what nature has molded itself into. And so my boyfriend, Borgy and I, after saving money, packed our bags and wandered around Baguio as a vacation and also, to satisfy my curiosity.

For this blog piece, I've put together our experiences of the rich blend of culture and heritage of the Filipinos constant favorite destination, Baguio City. Read about our experiences from sight-seeing spots, to amazing food hubs, to the best souvenirs we can find.

Click the pictures and read on to experience Baguio in the eyes of a wandering food-loving, bespectacled couple, Bobbie and Borgy!

By the way, guys, all photos are mine. So, please don't steal them.  ;)

Food
Click on the pictures! :)

Solibao Restaurant
Café Sabel
Canto
Café by the Ruins
Choco-late de Batirol
Bliss Café


Places
Click on the pictures! :)

Burnham Park, Wright Park,
and Baguio Botanical Gardens
Tam-awan Village and BenCab Museum

Mt. Cloud Bookshop
Baguio Cathedral, Pink Sisters Convent,
Bell Church, and Lourdes Grotto


Souvenirs
Click on the picture! :)

Souvenir shopping in Baguio

I was disappointed at first because Baguio City does not smell like pines anymore. Although they were abundant in Baguio, the trees cannot seem to overpower the smell of cars belching out thick black smoke. Nevertheless, our four-day vacation in Baguio proved worth it and amazing. All we had to do was avoid the overly commercialized SM Baguio, and voila!--a perfect Baguio experience! :)

Note: if you want to experience a Manila-like traffic, go to Session Road and heavy traffic is guaranteed!

2 comments:

  1. You have great pictures very good work, fabulous photo. I wish, I could also do this kind if art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alvin! I still have a lot to learn, you see.
      Sure, you can! If you start learning and practicing now. ;)

      Delete